Friday, January 27, 2012

Organization in Playroom Progress!

We had used open plastic bins for organizing toys for years.  It was my parents who saw the need for something & went to The Container Store & bought us a bunch of these.

And it worked out fine in our old playroom as shown here.


Well we moved into the new house & had a MUCH smaller space to work with.  We crammed in as much as possible & left it that way for a year.  The bins worked but were not ideal.  Little things fell through & they took up a lot of space.


I was SO excited when IKEA finally came to town!  I decided to do a little reorganizing & buy an Expedit to replace some of the bins.  I could not believe what the Expedit would hold.  Here is what we had...


And all of the stuff in those bins fit into this--AMAZING!!!


I was SO impressed that I went out & bought another one to replace the bookshelf on the other wall.  I am loving all the space & that it looks much cleaner & simpler now.




No comments: